Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Typographic Animation

Flash, flash, flash... what to say.. in my Graphic Interface class we received an assignment to turn a 30 second piece of audio into a visual typographic poster, which we were then to animate in flash. The main point of this project was to learn the basics of Flash to prepare us for the next project... dun dun DUN... a Flash website! Well here's the link to my typographic animation:

http://www.fall10.graphicinterfacedesign.com/students/hrandall/anim/mockingbird.swf

I actually REALLY enjoyed this project! I feel pretty satisfied with my animation and I thought it was fun! Unlike HTML it was fairly simple to operate once I got the feeling of the program which made it a good experience. I think I'm going to like creating the flash website... famous last words I know... ha ha. Well anyway I chose to animate an audio scene from Dumb and Dumber, enjoy!


Preview of part of my poster:

No comments:

Post a Comment