Friday, January 21, 2011

Brand Identity

The final project in my Brand Identity class fall 2010, was a group project. We were required to work with a real client, the Logan Downtown Alliance, and re brand downtown Logan, UT. This was a very neat project and was a kind of intro into the "real world" experience of being a graphic designer doing logo design. I learned so much! Now I have a great project to add to my portfolio including, not only the actual designs, but also showing that I am capable of working with a group to complete professional results. Thanks Bob for this great class!


Logo I designed for branding downtown Logan.


Banners my group designed to apply the logo to events happening in Logan.



Examples of general banners and the kinetic identity of the logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment