Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Winding Down the Summer...

Well it's that time of year again... the end of August brings school. This is my last year of college here are USU!! I will be graduating at the end of Spring 2012 semester! That is so crazy to me! This summer I have been working full time at Aquamira Technologies Inc. as a student graphic designer. The job consisted mostly of packaging, but I did all sorts of graphic projects, including some web design, branding, and photography. I want to do a separate post on my experience at Aquamira, so for now I want to share some of the photos I took over the summer from all the many adventures I went on. I love photography, so tell me what you think of the pics! This was my awesome adventurous 2011 summer:


































No comments:

Post a Comment